ERROR: workshop_list_student_submissions: unable to get submission

ERROR: workshop_list_student_submissions: unable to get submission

by Mark Davis -
Number of replies: 0

Hi everyone, thanks for taking time to read this. I am using Moodle 1.5 just in case that matters. I have tried many combinations of the "submission" and "assessment" deadlines, but I cannot seem to make it possible for the students to see all the submitted pieces and then begin assessing them. 

The students can see their piece that they submitted and can self-assess, but none of the other papers are showing up.  I already adjusted the "Number of Assessments of Student Submissions" to 2, just to be on the safe side.  Instead, I get this error in the section where it should show other papers: workshop_list_student_submissions: unable to get submission

Is there an error in how it is posting the list? Perhaps, the students need to change their submission title (even though each one was unique)? Our should I make a new workshop and try re-posting each submission in there?

Any help would be appreciated... I was so embarassed when I couldn't solve it and we had to postpone the assessment day. It's just perplexing...

Thanks so much,

Mark

Average of ratings: -