GSOC 2015

GSOC 2015

by Rrubaa Panchendrarajan -
Number of replies: 3
Hi,
I am a computer science and undergraduate student from University of Moratuwa. I would like to do my GSOC project this year in moodle. Where can I communicate with the previous and current mentors??? Are there any specific irc channel or mailing list available???

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rrubaa Panchendrarajan

Re: GSOC 2015

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello,

You need to wait until 2 March 2015 when the list of accepted mentoring organisations for GSoC 2015 is published. If Moodle is included in the list, you'll find contact information on the projects page.

In reply to Helen Foster

by Rrubaa Panchendrarajan -

Thanks for the reply. Until that I can work with fixing some simple issues in Moodle Tracker.

In reply to Rrubaa Panchendrarajan

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

That sounds like a good plan Rrubaa. Thanks in advance for your help with bug fixing.