Moodle 2.8 missing Administration block for Teacher, non editing teacher and manager role

Moodle 2.8 missing Administration block for Teacher, non editing teacher and manager role

door Rizwan Ghani -
Aantal antwoorden: 5

We are happily using moodle 2.8. As we know that the reports are now available in Administration block. My problem is in my moodle 2.8 Administration block is available for admin but it is noet available for three roles (Teacher, non editing teacher and manager).

It seems to be by default avilable for these three roles. 

My question is where should i look for and how to make this block available for these roles.

Thanks in advance. 

Gemiddelde van de beoordelingen:  -
Als antwoord op Rizwan Ghani

Re: Moodle 2.8 missing Administration block for Teacher, non editing teacher and manager role

door Peter-Anne Wissema -

As far as i know, teachers don't have that block in sight on their my Moodle, page. Only when they enter a course the block should be visible. 

Als antwoord op Peter-Anne Wissema

Re: Moodle 2.8 missing Administration block for Teacher, non editing teacher and manager role

door Rizwan Ghani -

Hello Peter,

That is the point. After a teacher has entered the course the block is not visible.

Any one please i need help. 

door Rizwan Ghani -

I have still no solution for my problem. Is there anyone who can help me. If a teacher logs in and enters a course the administration block is not displaying. How can i display it for 3 roles (teacher, teacher without editing and manager.

door Peter-Anne Wissema -

Maybe your teachers could try making it visible in the teacher's course by adding blocks if the block is completely out of sight. 

I've seen several courses where the adminblock has been moved to the far left side of the screen. In that case it is just a small band, but clickable.