Courses Completed/Required status

Courses Completed/Required status

by Zeid Fanous -
Number of replies: 4

Hi Guys, 

is there a way to  inform the students what courses have they completed and what courses are still required. something on the frontage or their profile that shows them how many courses should the complete.  I am using Moodle 2.7. 

Thanks for the help .

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Zeid Fanous

Re: Courses Completed/Required status

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

Could this MoodleDoc help?

In reply to Colin Fraser

by Zeid Fanous -
Thanks Colin for your reply. 

but i would like to show the student which courses are required and his/her current completion. kinda like  a matrix or table showing courses 'completed/not completed'. 

is there such a thing smile ?

In reply to Zeid Fanous

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

Not that I am aware of, but it is a very interesting idea though...thoughtful. would be very handy for those people who were seriously thinking about their learning path, and for any organization who really needed to track their students\trainees pathways. 

Check the current plugins... and if you can find nothing that meets your need, then perhaps you could create a Moodle Tracker item about it, or if there is something similar to what you need, but not on the money, perhaps you could modify it, if you know PHP/Javascript, or get someone to modify it who does have those skills. The second place to go after the plugins would be the General Developer Forum, if you could do it yourself. For a project like this, I would think you would likely garnish a lot of support. It is a great idea...Yes 

In reply to Colin Fraser

by Zeid Fanous -

Thank you Colin, 

As you said, i think this would really be beneficial for learns thinking about their learning path.  I will check out the Developer forum..sadly i dunno PHP/Javascript, but i will keep trying for this. 

Thanks again smile