SCORM PROBLEMS

SCORM PROBLEMS

by Lou Vigliotti -
Number of replies: 3
The following is the error code I receive when the SCORM module is uploaded to my server. The error occurs when entering the ADMIN section, recent Activities and gererally hangs the site.

I am using the most recent stable version of Moodle.

Warning
: main(xml2array.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/vigliotti/moodle/mod/scorm/lib.php on line 6

Any help will be greatly appreciated, I have already installed, reinstalled and clearly installed the software multiple times.

Lou

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lou Vigliotti

Re: SCORM PROBLEMS

by Philipp Kastrup -
Hi,
my problem is almost the same. I am also using the most recent version of moodle and tried to install it several times.
The installation always stopps with

Warning: Unable to access xml2array.class.php in /xxx/xxx/moodle/mod/scorm/lib.php on line 6

Is this a bug? A bug report about the missing file has been opened (Bug #3765) but the latest version does include the file.
Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Thanks
Philipp

by Pierre-Henri Steyt -
Exactly the same here... Reinstalled / reinitialised everything and still stuck on the very same page, right after the variables have been saved on server.

Message below

//...

Using Moodle 1.5.2

I tried to search the archives but couldn't find an answer yet => help appreciated!

Thanks a lot in anticipation

P-H

by Pierre-Henri Steyt -
I used Brian's solution.. and it works ! Thanks averybody

P-H

Re: Problem w/ SCORM after 1.5 -> 1.5.2 upgrade
by Brian Schmidt - Monday, 18 July 2005, 09:11 PM
  Well, still not sure exactly where the problem lies with this and where it's getting the wrong path, but just making a quick change of this line:

require_once('xml2array.class.php');

To this:
require_once($CFG->dirroot .'/mod/scorm/xml2array.class.php');