1) Not sure that this is a question... you can create as many courses as you need and organize them in categories and sub categories if that is helpful.
- There are several different ways the material can be presented in Moodle everything from links to files creating books or lessons. I personally like the book or the lesson if there is a lot of information as it can be organized into meaningful sections quite easily. The Lesson can have questions that check for understanding would help the tutor know more about where the student is at.
- You can use the quiz module to give exams. There are several question types you can use. Here is a link to info. Essay has to be hand graded, most others can be graded by the system.
- I don't see a plug in for "Go To Meeting" but I'm thinking you can provide a link to the meeting page with times and dates listed. How you want to do this is depends on what you really need.
3) You could reset the course at the end of each month which would wipe out all the old student information. It's a simple link on the course page that can be accomplished quite quickly. Info on this here. If you need to save student information, an admin can back up the course with all the student information and save it somewhere else before the reset is completed.
4) Not sure how you are doing this so not sure how to help you with this. Can think of several different ways to do something. Need more info. It is possible to have courses open to self enrollment so they can pick out which course they want.
- Check out course completion information here to help with this. The Using Course completion section has information and some nice pictures of what it looks like. This will help show that the course has been completed. Students like this in hand with activity completion to help them track their progress. This will allow someone with teacher status to check to see if the student has completed the course.
- I have some ideas on how you could make only the courses available to students who have completed the previous courses. I am not quite sure of your scenario. I want to make sure what I am thinking is really what you have in mind. See below:
- You have 6 courses but week 1, week 2 sections. Are all students required to complete all 6 courses?
- Do all the courses run in sequence? Ex. must take Course 1 then Course 2 then Course3 or can they take Course 2 and then Course 1 before taking Course 3?
- ***The things I am thinking of so far will still take some work by someone on your site as I am not a programer, but with the information, perhaps someone else will chime in with better ideas than I could come up with.