We are trying to migrate our training platform from eFront to moodle.
However I'm not sure which is the best way to replicate in Moodle our current training scenario. This is how we work right now:
1) We have 6 different training courses.
2) The courses consist on :
* Some Material the student must read
*A few days with an Online Live Session of 2 hours each day, with a live trainer. This is done via GoToMeeting.
* An exam
3) This courses are the same every week and month, so right now we "recycle/reset" the courses at the end of the month.
4) The students can see the calendar for the month, and choose which course to join (maybe week 2 fits best than week 1)
5) A student can't join an advanced course, unless he/she has approved a basic one (any of the basic courses of any week or month is ok).
I know I can backup and restore the courses every month, but maybe there's a better alternative.
Also I'm not sure how to check the prerequisites for the advanced courses, if any of several other courses should enable them.