Educational gaming for Moodle.

Re: Educational gaming for Moodle.

by ryan sanders -
Number of replies: 0
adding another example to my last post.

if say www.wikipedia.org inserted some <xml>  into there website. that denoted (rules ECA).  so that a teacher, could pull link up into moodle. from www.wikipedia.org and obtain a list of "event types, condition types, action types" from the page.  along with a list of variable types.  all through xml  otherwords through tincanapi.  then as a teacher, within moodle. and setting up some activity for students to read about history of (_fill in blank_) and being able to capture what that page gives for events, conditions, actions. i could say hey. student needs to read for X length of time. or do a page edit to a wiki page. or find out if page has to many words above person "reading level"   i need other software, and the developers to offer up the rules (ECA) in there own words.  and then i need to be able to at management systems, such as moodle or a LRS (learning recording store) software. be able to push/pull rules ECA. and adjust things.  in a visual programming way such as scratch.mit.edu, and many other websites like it.

i should not need to create a custom plugin for each software. in there native programming code. it would be nice to simply pass rules ECA back and forth.  and let each software have there own rules eca code in them.