I saw an impressive demonstration of Wiki being used to track student achievement where links providing evidence were posted for tutors to check, i.e.:
Record of in-course Achievement
Assessment Checklist : Video Planning and Production
- Demonstrated technical competence in basic video production techniques as defined in Appendix 1.
- Prepared and produced TWO video productions ONE of which must be fictional.
Evidence Submitted (student)
Date Completed (Tutor)
1. Agreed the design brief for a video production.
1.1 Specified the
2. Recorded the constraints likely to affect the production.
a) organisational constraints
b) availability and suitability of material and human resources
c) ethical and legal considerations.
3. Produced evidence of research.
3.1 Presented a written log/diary of research using primary and secondary sources.
4. Produced a production budget estimated to house rules and current rates.
4.1 Referred to finances, resources and availability.
4.2 Allocated resources to constitutent elements of the production.
4.3 Calculated figures accurately.
However, in attempting to duplicate this I'm running up against a problems.
1) How do I have this table appear as an editable document for individual students and tutors to use? (Wiki's only accept text documents)
2) How can this be done for every student without copy and pasting for every record?
Very best regards,