mdl_course_completions not being populated

mdl_course_completions not being populated

Aaron Martin írta időpontban
Válaszok szám: 1

Hello Moodlers, 

I have been migrating my organization to Moodle from a custom eLearning app. I have written a custom enrollment piece that does all of the enrollment logic in the database. users are enrolled in courses in accordance to criteria in another database and other rules that I have applied from our preexisting system to Moodle. All of the content I am using in Moodle is Articulate SCORM 1.2 packages.

So the dml_course_modules_completion table is properly filled and updated when a user completes any of the SCORM packages, and I can validate our external certification system against that, but it requires that I run stored procedures to verify all modules in a course have been completed. 

The only tables involved in course completion tracking that I have looked into are mdl_course_modules_completion, mdl_course_completion and only the mdl_course_modules_completion is being used. My course completion criteria is all SCORM packages must be passed. But the course is never marked as complete only the SCORM modules. 

Does anyone have experience with an issue like this?

Értékelések átlaga: -