request for a new recording plugin

request for a new recording plugin

by sivaraman sujan -
Number of replies: 2

hi,

i'm working on a activity module plugin for practical recording . students can easily upload their practical recording via choosing drag and drop options . for an example : for physics related practical course students might need recording fields like  date , text areas , graph area, drawing area ect.... students can simply choose these fields by drag and drop options and finally can save in a un-editable image format. so this project can be very useful as a examination models . is this kind of plugins are already available in moodle?? and i'm almost finish working on it . guide me with this friends.
Attachment 2.JPG
Attachment 3.JPG
Attachment 4.JPG
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to sivaraman sujan

Re: request for a new recording plugin

by Justin Hunt -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I saw this the first time you posted . But I still don't really understand what your question is. What is a "practical recording?"

Have you made some kind of whiteboard where you can design forms or mockups? Perhaps it is something a little bit like balsamiq. If so, yay, I am sure people will be happy to have it.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Justin Hunt

Re: request for a new recording plugin

by sivaraman sujan -

thank you for your comment  Justin Hunt.

actually .. this plugin for recording purpose . that mean most of the courses specially science related courses have practicals and they need to submit their practical observations and results in record note . so this plugin made the record book online . however , different course need different style of recordings. for examples a computer science related recording need a coding pad , and a chemistry student might need a drawing tables and in a physics recording they need graph paper .. so this plugin will have all sorts of materials . the thing is simply drag and drop the needed things in work space submit their assignment. i hope you get the point.

and BTW: the mockup thing also a good idea . i'll try that too smile