2.7.1 Overall Feedback

2.7.1 Overall Feedback

by Wendi Daniels -
Number of replies: 3

I want my students to see their CURRENT overall feedback. For some reason, if they fail the first attempt and pass the second attempt, the overall feedback remains. How do I take the "you didn't pass" part of the "overall feedback" off of their permanent file, and just have it show up after one attempt, but then to be replaced completely by the following attempt's overall feedback?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Wendi Daniels

Re: 2.7.1 Overall Feedback

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

In the quiz settings, grading method. Is it set to first/last/best/average grade? I suspect you want the Best or Last option.

If that is not it, please give us a screen-grab.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Wendi Daniels -

It is set to highest grade, but they show the student all of the previous feedbacks.

I can't seem to upload a screen shot, so I will say that in "Review Options" my settings are as follows:

During the attempt: The Attempt

The other 3 sections: The Attempt; Whether Correct; Right Answer; Overall Feedback

In reply to Wendi Daniels

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

In that case, it should show the overall feedback for their highest grade.

Note that, in the table that lists all the previous attempts, it will show the overall feedback for each attempt.