Is Authorize.net still a pay option within Moodle 2.6

Is Authorize.net still a pay option within Moodle 2.6

by Maree Eilman -
Number of replies: 2

I'm trying to setup a payment method in Moodle and we currently use Authorize.net for everything else thus it would be easy for us to continue to use Authorize.net with our Moodle account however I don't see it as an option.

Can someone please advise.

Thanks,

Maree

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Maree Eilman

Re: Is Authorize.net still a pay option within Moodle 2.6

by Sophia Canedo -

If there are any updates to using Authorize. Net I would love to know.

Thanks,

Sophia

In reply to Sophia Canedo

Re: Is Authorize.net still a pay option within Moodle 2.6

by Art M -

Hello Sophia,

We are using Authorize and for some reason stopped working since May 26.  We are contacting Authorize to understand what happened. I was told by their Technical people that an update of the SSL certificate was issued by Authorize in May 27. Please see below details. So far we are still unable to fix the issue and we still can not accept payment through Authorize.

Are you facing the same issues?

Thank you

Art

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

On April 24, 2015, we emailed all Account Owners and posted in the Merchant Interface that on May 26, 2015 that Authorize.Net would be updating our certificates so they are signed using Security Hash Algorithm 2 (SHA-2).

If you are experiencing problems transacting since after 10 PM PST on May 27th, 2015, it is likely related to the certificate change.

Please review the following post regarding troubleshooting and for technical details regarding this update:

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/The-Authorize-Net-Developer-Blog/Production-Certificate-Upgrades-begin-May-27-2015/bc-p/50616

If you are still seeing issues, please reply with the following information:

•             A traceroute from the impacted server to the API endpoint you are using (secure.authorize.net or api.authorize.net for the most part);
•             The IP address of the impacted server;
•             A list of all the root certificates installed on your server.

I hope this information helps.