Problem with scorm

Problem with scorm

by Marta Millan -
Number of replies: 6

Hi,

I have a problem with scorm and moodle (2.8). When I open the Scorm it works fine but when I try to go ahead all the scorm elements are superposed and it's impossible to read anything.

This is curious, it only happens the first time that I open the scorm. The second time I can go ahead whithout problems. I've tried with Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Explorer and this problem only happens with Chrome and Firefox. I add a photo.

Thanks a lot!

Attachment ex.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Marta Millan

Re: Problem with scorm

by Andre Paz Leal -
Hi Marta, so what you mean by "go ahead" are you on the first slide, what software are you using?, its SWF of HTML5?

In reply to Andre Paz Leal

by Marta Millan -
Yes, I'm in the first slide and when I click on the next arrow the elements of the second slide appear behind the elements of the first slide and happens the same with the elements of the next slides.

I'm using HTML5.

Thanks a lot!

In reply to Marta Millan

by Peter Bowen -

Hi Marta,

If you extract the SCORM package to a folder on your local machine, open it, and open the story.html in your web browser, do you get the same result?

If so, the issue lies within your SCORM content creation software (articulate etc)

Cheers

Peter

In reply to Peter Bowen

by Marta Millan -

Hi, I've done it. I don't have the story.html but I've oppened all the html and the one that opens the scorm is the "_____elw.htm" and this works perfect on firefox and the other browsers.

Thanks for the help!