Trying to (re) register my site with moodle.org

Trying to (re) register my site with moodle.org

by Hittesh Ahuja -
Number of replies: 1

Hi ,
I am currently an administrator for our moodle site located : http://moodle.bath.ac.uk and I'm trying to register the site onto moodle.org and moodle.net but it ends up with the error message that its already been registered and an email has been set out to the "old" admin to de-register and register again. Having a look at the previous email sent it seems like we have suddenly stopped receiving them to our custom mailing list

Is it possible for you to investigate why aren't we receiving any new security alert emails from securityalerts@lists.moodle.org and also if our site is registered with moodle.org with the same address above why is Moodle asking me to register again.

Please feel free to ask me any information required about our instance and I'l be happy to provide them.

Many thanks

Hittesh

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sending this as a post as I cant seem to send an email to support@moodle.org as it came back with Delivery Status Notification ( Failure) saying this : 

Hello xxxx,

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (support) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

* You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
 * The owner of the group may have removed this group.
 * You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
 * This group may not be open to posting.

If you have questions related to this or any other Google group, visit the Help Centre at http://support.google.com/a/moodle.org/bin/topic.py?topic=25838.

Thanks,

moodle.org admins
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Hittesh Ahuja

Re: Trying to (re) register my site with moodle.org

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello Hitesh - apologies about the returned email - we'll sort that out. In the meantime I will message you about your particular situation.