Where goes the summary in “Add resources”?

Where goes the summary in “Add resources”?

by Hansruedi (Lori) Lorenz -
Number of replies: 3

When I choose >>add a resource >> link to a file or web site >> the resources name is displayed, but not the summary.

When the editor is off, all I see is the icon and the title and after clicking on the icon the web site opens, but no summary any where.

Turning editor back on and go back to "Up date", the summary is still there. It just does not display in the course.

I have moodle 1.5.2 installed on Localhost.

Any help or hint would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Lori

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Hansruedi (Lori) Lorenz

Re: Where goes the summary in “Add resources”?

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Lori,

Summaries for all course resources are listed on the course resources page - just follow the resources link in the Activities block.

Alternatively, if your resource is included in the same window as Moodle, the course resources page may be accessed via the resources link in the navigation bar in the page header. smile

In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Where goes the summary in “Add resources”?

by Hansruedi (Lori) Lorenz -

Thanks Helen

I see what you mean. But wouldnt it be logical that if you are using the back and forwards buttons, the summary would appear before the actual resource so a student can just click forwards >> forwards instead of navigating through the Activity block?