33 issues have been successfully integrated with 3 rejected and 2 delayed. That is 91.67% success, wow!
- Along the next week, this will be decided once and forever:
- MDL-39079: Use of the HTML “title” attribute.
- There are 28 issues awaiting peer-review, the number of days February has, come on!
- Recently we have detected some, already resolved, issues with the "dev_docs_required" still on them. It would be great if you can review your own ones, completing the documentation and deleting the label once done.
- MDL-43421: Fixed race condition updating user access times.
- MDL-48542: Prevent custom menu items to break site display.
- MDL-48383: Disabled scheduled tasks and disabled plugins.
- MDL-48711: Incorrect display of extra credit marks.
- And lots more in areas like forums, administration, web services, quizzes, html editor…
- To Patrick Pollet, who passed away recently, for his contributions to the Moodle community as a developer and particularly helpful Moodler.