Number of Users shown in Enrolment Methods incorrect

Number of Users shown in Enrolment Methods incorrect

by Simon Ward -
Number of replies: 5
On the Enrolment Methods page, the number of users listed for Manual Enrolments is incorrect.

For example, this states 7:

screen1

But when I click the "Enrol Users" icon, the number of users listed as enrolled is different:

screen2

Why is the first number shown higher/incorrect?

We've just migrated courses from an old installation of Moodle to a new one (2.8.1)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Simon Ward

Re: Number of Users shown in Enrolment Methods incorrect

by Simon Ward -

Nothing?

I've also asked this question in "General": https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=279638

In reply to Simon Ward

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

PLEASE... don't duplicate the same question in different forums smile  It just confuses any answers you do get. Strictly speaking this is an enrolment plugin question anyway. 

PS.. can you explain how you got the second image (the one with the scribble on it)? I'm struggling to reproduce any page that says the number of enrolled users other than in the enrolment methods (your first one). 

In reply to Howard Miller

by Simon Ward -

The first image is 'Course Name' > Users > Enrolment Methods:

The second image is what is shown after clicking the "Enrol users" icon (Person with "Plus Sign") in the first image:

In reply to Simon Ward

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I've tried a few courses and it's the same number on each screen for me. Do you have (something like) any expired users in the course or anything like that. I'm just guessing really - without being able to reproduce the issue it's tricky.

In reply to Howard Miller

by Simon Ward -

No expired users.

Courses were imported from a previous installation of Moodle. When this happened, not all users were given the same roles as the previous installation.

These roles were manually added again.

I think these numbers show the number of users enrolled + the number of users previously enrolled on the previous Moodle installation...