How to change the data of response history table

How to change the data of response history table

by 晨光 赵 -
Number of replies: 1

Hello everyone. 

Now,I am trying to develop a mod which can manually grade an essay by two or more teachers .The final marks is the average of every teacher . Now,I meet with a problem.When the teacher grade an essay,he can see other teacher's grade of the essay in response history,so his grade will be influenced by others.I know I can remove the code "$options->history = question_display_options::VISIBLE;" in file "locallib.php" to hidden the table ,but i don't think it's a good idea. I want to show the table but one can not see other's grade for the question.I try to change the row data of the table but i don't know how it loaded from table mdl_question_attempt_step_data. How it works or there is other ways to solve the problem.

For example, step 4 is grade by account A and step 5 is grade but account B,now B is grading the the essay so i want to hidden step 4 for B .

Sorry for my poor English.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to 晨光 赵

Re: How to change the data of response history table

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Rather than hiding $options->history, instead change the line that sets $options->marks. Perhaps change it to

$options->marks = question_display_options::HIDDEN;

That will keep the history table visible, but hides the marks.

The challenge is to find the right place in the code to do that, so that it only affects Manual grading, but not other places where you would like teachers to see the marks.