Problem whit Adobe Connect on ISP server

Problem whit Adobe Connect on ISP server

by Dejan D -
Number of replies: 2

I have installed Moodle 2.7.1 on the server IPS and rented a domain and hosting. Everything works perfectly. However, I have a problem with Adobe Connect, I installed the plugin, registered on their website https://meetXXXXXXXXXX.adobeconnect.com and received the parameters and set:

host https://meetXXXXXXXXXX.adobeconnect.com/api/xml

meeting domain: https://meetXXXXXXXXXX.adobeconnect.com/

port: 443

username admin: MY EMAIL ADD

admin password: MY PASSWORD

HTTP Authentication Header: Account Name-12345...

My problem arises when I try to test connection:

Sending common-info call:

successfully obtained the session key: em2breezc9mvkrw

successfully logged in as admin user

Testing retrevial of shared content, recording and meeting folders:

error obtaining shared content folder

XML request:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <params><param name="action">sco-shortcuts</param></params>

XML response:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <results><status code="no-access" subcode="no-login"/></results>

error obtaining forced-archives (meeting recordings) folder

XML request:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <params><param name="action">sco-shortcuts</param></params>

XML response:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <results><status code="no-access" subcode="no-login"/></results>

error obtaining meetings folder

XML request:

XML response:

error creating meeting testmeetingtest folder

XML request:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <params><param name="action">sco-update</param><param name="type">meeting</param><param name="name">testmeetingtest</param><param name="folder-id"/><param name="date-begin">2015-01-15T22:35:28.000+01:00</param><param name="date-end">2015-01-15T23:35:28.000+01:00</param></params>

XML response:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <results><status code="invalid"><invalid field="folder-id" type="id" subcode="format"/></status></results>

error creating user testusertest

XML request:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <params><param name="action">principal-update</param><param name="first-name">testusertest</param><param name="last-name">testusertest</param><param name="login">testusertest@test.com</param><param name="password">9397CED5F98ADF36A6475A3389285087</param><param name="extlogin">testusertest@test.com</param><param name="type">user</param><param name="send-email">false</param><param name="has-children">0</param><param name="email">testusertest@test.com</param></params>

XML response:

All possible settings I've tried everything, everything I found on google, everything on this board, all from the forum Adobe Connect, but I have not managed to set up the module.

I do not have the ability to set web.xml because I do not have an administrator account for the ISP server, how to run adobe connect on moodle. Does anyone can help me, I ask all people of good will, pleaseeee sad

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dejan D

Re: Problem whit Adobe Connect on ISP server

by Balwinder Ahluwalia -
I am having the same problem with Adobe Connect plugin.   Moodle version is 2.7.5+ hosted internally on a Windows Server.

Adobe Connect Settings:
Host: https://meetXXXXXXXX.adobeconnect.com/api/xml
Meeting Domain:https://meetXXXXXXXX.adobeconnect.com
Port: 443
Admin Login: admin@admin.com
Admin Password: admin password
HTTP Auth Header: my-user-id
Email Address Login: No
HTTPS Connection:  Yes

It seems to connect but cannot access anything. 

Sending common-info call:
successfully obtained the session key: na12breez8o4kxb4iqp7yu8mz
successfully logged in as admin user
Testing retrevial of shared content, recording and meeting folders:

error obtaining shared content folder
XML request:
XML response:

error obtaining forced-archives (meeting recordings) folder
XML request:
XML response:

error obtaining meetings folder
XML request:
XML response:

error creating meeting testmeetingtest folder
XML request:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <params><param name="action">sco-update</param><param name="type">meeting</param><param name="name">testmeetingtest</param><param name="folder-id"/><param name="date-begin">2015-02-13T09:00:21.000-05:00</param><param name="date-end">2015-02-13T10:00:21.000-05:00</param></params>
XML response:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <results><status code="invalid"><invalid field="folder-id" type="id" subcode="format"/></status></results>

error creating user testusertest
XML request:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <params><param name="action">principal-update</param><param name="first-name">testusertest</param><param name="last-name">testusertest</param><param name="login">testusertest@test.com</param><param name="password">65A2CE2B1C2FCD7D6D4036655E39E918</param><param name="extlogin">testusertest@test.com</param><param name="type">user</param><param name="send-email">false</param><param name="has-children">0</param><param name="email">testusertest@test.com</param></params>

XML response:

Trying to resolve this and have searched and tried different settings but noting seems to work. 
In reply to Balwinder Ahluwalia

Re: Problem whit Adobe Connect on ISP server

by Balwinder Ahluwalia -

Figured out the problem thanks to Adrian Schlegel

With ACP 9.0.4 Adobe introduced the Enhanced Security feature wich is on by default (http://blogs.adobe.com/connectsupport/using-the-xml-api-with-enhanced-security/).
For the Plugin to work you need to disable this feature. This works at the moment.

According to Adobe they will enforce this in the future:
"Make sure to update such integrations with session identifier after logging in and use secured Web Services APIs so that the integrations keep working after this option is removed in the near future and enhanced security is enabled by default."

So I guess the plugin will have to be updated to be able to use the secured Web Services APIs.

Would be nice to have SSO enabled for Hosted solution like they have for the Webinar Plugin.

W