Cannot connect to network- verify URL and version above 2.4

Cannot connect to network- verify URL and version above 2.4

by Richard Whitfield -
Number of replies: 4

Hello,

We have a new windows sql server-based, ldap authenticated Moodle 2.7.2 installation which is available remotely. All is working perfectly and it is in a non self- certificated  https environment. The only problem is that it cannot connect to Moodle Mobile. It has the Moodle Mobile Additional features plugin installed and enabled. The system has mobile access enabled as well. It allows us to get to the enter username/password and we can enter the logon details but it then fails to connect. The same is true when we tell it to open in a browser window to authenticate.

All this is new to us - can anyone help, please?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Richard  

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Richard Whitfield

Re: Cannot connect to network- verify URL and version above 2.4

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Richard,

can you send me a test user account via private message? 

I know that due security or privacy policies this is not possible in some cases but is the only way I can help

Cheers, Juan

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Richard Whitfield -

Hi Juan,

I sent you a message earlier. Hope you can login. Please get back if there is a problem.

Thanks,

Richard

In reply to Richard Whitfield

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hello Richard,

you have some type of debugging enabled in your Moodle site, because for single requests I get this as the returned response:

<hr>

(odbc): SELECT  *

FROM tblVLE_MDLEnrol_Users

WHERE username = '4....'

&nbsp; 

<hr>

{"token":"xxx......"}

Please, check that:

- You have debugging disabled in Site administration / ▶ Development / ▶ Debugging

- You don't have custom code in the login/token.php script

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Richard Whitfield -
Hi Juan

Cheers - I'll check that out.

Thanks,

Richard