Is there a program progress plugin available for Moodle that can do things like Coursera does for its specilization programs?

Is there a program progress plugin available for Moodle that can do things like Coursera does for its specilization programs?

by maggie buckner -
Number of replies: 0

Hello all,

I asked this question in the "General" sub-forum but didn't get many answers. So I think this subforum may be a better place to ask: is there a program progress plugin that can show the learners their progress within a progress (like how which courses they have completed and which are still not taken?) I want this progress bar or progress checklist to be shown on the learner's homepage once they log into the Moodle site. It will look similar to what Coursera does for its specialization programs as below. The progress bar of specialization of "Data Science" shows that only the first course has been completed in this 10-course program. Is that possible to do it in Moodle? Or if it can't be done with progress bar, then checklist would be ok too. Can someone give me some suggestions? Thanks a lot.

Average of ratings: -