Assignment grades in the gradebook

Assignment grades in the gradebook

by Lindsay Magnus -
Number of replies: 3

Will it be possible to see the use defined grades for an assignment in the gradebook - or any other central viewing repository?

Cheers

Lindsay

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lindsay Magnus

Re: Assignment grades in the gradebook

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Sure!  It works for me.
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Brian Schmidt -

Not sure if this is exactly the same sort of question I had, but it sounds similar.

In the old assignment module, when you added a new grading scale - for us it was completed/not completed - graded an assignment using that scale, and then went to the gradebook you would see that custom label appear in the grade cell for that assignment.  However, in the new one, this doesn't seem to happen.  When we use the custom scale, the cell just becomes blank and now the only way for a student to see the 'completed' notation is to go back to the actual assignment.  Is this supposed to happen?  Was that functionality changed on purpose?  Any way to get it back?

TIA,
Brian

In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Lindsay Magnus -
Hi Martin

Is that sure - this is a good idea - or sure it works on my system why not yours? smile

Cheers
Lindsay