Official Moodle styles for Moodle forms behave badly if you place Moodle Form in a block (not on a separate page, but right in the block). Many controls placed out of the block contents. We now use custom css to counteract this.
Is this a bug that should be reported on the tracker?
To reproduce -
- download https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=block_supervised
- delete styles.css file BEFORE INSTALLING it (or purge caches if you deleted it after installing)
- go into any course and add a block instance there
- if the block writes you can't have sessions without classrooms - go add a classroom using a link in the block (you can use 127.0.0.1 is IP address if you do not know what it is)
- return to the course page as an editing teacher (or simple teacher), now block should show you a form to start session. Part of the form is outside block borders.