TinyMCE HTML editor Settings Returns Blank Page

TinyMCE HTML editor Settings Returns Blank Page

by Juan F -
Number of replies: 4

Greetings,

We recently upgrade to 2.7 from 2.6 and now have an issue with the TinyMCE HTML editor.  If you click the TinyMCE HTML editor settings button in (Site administration / ► Plugins / ► Text editors / ► Manage editors) I receive a blank page with 'General Settings' as the header. 

Any thoughts?

Thanks, Chris

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Juan F

Re: TinyMCE HTML editor Settings Returns Blank Page

by Rob Johnson -

Turn on debugging and load that page.  You should get more detailed error information.

In reply to Rob Johnson

by Jennifer Dixey -

Don't know if Chris is seeing the same thing but I get this:

Notice: Undefined variable: CFG in /var/www/mrhosts/V_20/local/kaltura/locallib.php on line 30 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/mrhosts/V_20/local/kaltura/locallib.php on line 30 Warning: require_once(/mod/lti/locallib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/mrhosts/V_20/local/kaltura/locallib.php on line 30

We are not using Kaltura. We are also on a hosted Moodle platform, so this may not be applicable to other Moodle 2.7 installations.

In reply to Rob Johnson

by Juan F -

I turned this on and still receive a blank page with the title of General Settings...it's very odd.

In reply to Juan F

by Jennifer Dixey -

Hi Chris,

I found that I had to set it to PHP warnings or Developer level debugging to get the warning text. Regular error messages don't capture it.

Jennifer