Activity Module Tests Failed

Activity Module Tests Failed

by David Romano -
Number of replies: 1

I'm trying to connect to a hosted Adobe Connect Server using the Adobe Connect Moodle Plugin. I'm running Moddle 2.8.1 (Build: 20141113) with Adobe Connect Plugin version 201410100, release 2.8.0.0. I'm testing this plugin on both a local server installation of Moodle on my site and a Hosted Web Server  where Moodle is installed. On both installations I get the following errors when I run the "Test Connection" from the Adobe Connect Plugin:

Sending common-info call:

successfully obtained the session key: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (key Xed out for security)

successfully logged in as admin user

Testing retrevial of shared content, recording and meeting folders:

error obtaining shared content folder

XML request:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <params><param name="action">sco-shortcuts</param></params>

XML response:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <results><status code="no-access" subcode="no-login"/></results>

error obtaining forced-archives (meeting recordings) folder

XML request:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <params><param name="action">sco-shortcuts</param></params>

XML response:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <results><status code="no-access" subcode="no-login"/></results>

error obtaining meetings folder

XML request:

XML response:

error creating meeting testmeetingtest folder

XML request:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <params><param name="action">sco-update</param><param name="type">meeting</param><param name="name">testmeetingtest</param><param name="folder-id"/><param name="date-begin">2014-12-18T13:26:12.000+00:00</param><param name="date-end">2014-12-18T14:26:12.000+00:00</param></params>

XML response:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <results><status code="invalid"><invalid field="folder-id" type="id" subcode="format"/></status></results>

error creating user testusertest

XML request:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <params><param name="action">principal-update</param><param name="first-name">testusertest</param><param name="last-name">testusertest</param><param name="login">testusertest@test.com</param><param name="password">XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</param><param name="extlogin">testusertest@test.com</param><param name="type">user</param><param name="send-email">false</param><param name="has-children">0</param><param name="email">testusertest@test.com</param></params>

XML response:

I have done a lot of digging on the web and a lot of fiddling with the configs for these login content retrieval issues. Apparently a lot of people have run into this same problem on the Adobe forums but it looks like Adobe never gives a clear answer on how to resolve the issue. Some of the responses point to this link: 

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/connect/9.0/webservices/WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d11a171ddf77-7ff5_SP1.html

but since my Adobe Connect server is hosted by Adobe, I have no control of any of this. 

They also mention that the login user most have admin permission on all content folders, which according to my Adobe Connect Admin page I do. Based on the errors I have listed above and what I have read, it does look like some kind of a permission issue. I'm at a dead end. I spoke to Adobe about this yesterday and they said it's a Moodle issue contact them.  Any help will be appreciated. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to David Romano

Re: Activity Module Tests Failed

by Felicia Harris -

I was advised by Audrey, from Remote learner to ask for assistance regarding a test error I continue to receive on my Adobe Connect download for Moodle 2.8.  Everything uploaded fine on Moodle but when I go to run the test connect I receive a error stating that it was unable to obtain a session key.  Can someone help me with this and tell me what is wrong.