Wordpress And Moodl Integration

Wordpress And Moodl Integration

by shubh008 kau -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,
I have synchronized moodle with wordpress plugin with the help of WpCourses Pro but i am getting this error
"Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: moodle_database::update_record_raw() id field must be specified."

after click on Access Coures link that is available in student Central section.please give me your suitable answer for removing this exception

Average of ratings: -
In reply to shubh008 kau

Re: Wordpress And Moodl Integration

by scott braithwaite -

Hi subh008

The error points you in the right direction straightaway, it is telling you you need to make sure that you are including the id field for the record which you wish to update.  If you check the data that you are including on the upload, firstly make sure that you have the id being included, and if this included I would guess that the value is not being stored so a null value will be being picked up, this can be checked using var_dump on your id. 

Hope this points you somewhat in the right direction

Thanks Scott

In reply to scott braithwaite

by shubh008 kau -

Hello Scott,

Thank's for your reply but i am not getting your solution I am attaching a link in which have a demo for moodle and wordpress solution please go through this link and try to use it when you will go in Central Student menu you will display "Access This Course" after click this link we get a error page at moodle section I am also attaching a Error Page.please give me solution for it.

Thids is a link for Wordpress And Moodle Integration:http://vncius.com/demos/wpcourses/

Attachment Error.png
In reply to shubh008 kau

by Just H -

I think you'll have more luck asking this question of the Wordpress plugin developer. I "think" this is basically saying the Wordpress plugin isn't sending the correct info to Moodle.

I'm not a developer, but basing this post on the Moodle help page text, this line in particular:

Coding errors (or coding_exceptions) are problems that are probably caused by incorrect code. For example a plugin that does not communicate correctly with Moodle core.