I have a problem with the latest HotPot module version (39). On my server, i have several Moodle 2.7.3+ (Build: 20141112) instances.
Last week, i had updated them to the latest available HotPot version, with Moodle integrated update. No problem.
One strange thing : when i now look at the version, it's 2014112836, which doesn't exists on HotPot plugin download versions. I've also tried to use git, and checkout on different hash, but could'nt find this version 36
When i've done the update, everything was ok on one instance, but the other one showed me this error message :
Migrating Hot Potatoes logs: (61/493)
Error code: codingerror
- line 100 of /lib/classes/event/course_module_viewed.php: coding_exception thrown
- line 252 of /lib/classes/event/base.php: call to core\event\course_module_viewed->validate_data()
- line ? of unknownfile: call to core\event\base::create()
- line 2028 of /mod/hotpot/lib.php: call to call_user_func()
- line 935 of /mod/hotpot/db/upgrade.php: call to hotpot_add_to_log()
- line 697 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to xmldb_hotpot_upgrade()
- line 420 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to upgrade_plugins_modules()
- line 1615 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to upgrade_plugins()
- line 434 of /admin/index.php: call to upgrade_noncore()
In fact, it seems there as been a (temporary) problem with MySql, as i received this message (by email) :
Insert into log table failed at Monday 01st of December 2014 07:05:38 AM. It is possible that your disk is full. The failed query parameters are: array ( 'time' => 1417417538, 'userid' => '3', 'course' => 0, 'ip' => '10.5.27.10', 'module' => 'hotpot', 'cmid' => '0', 'action' => 'OLD_attempt_started', 'url' => 'view.php?id=', 'info' => NULL, )
But my disk is NOT full at all !
I'm now stuck, and can't finish the upgrade.
The problem being that, upgrade pending, cron is automatically desactivated, so no email copies of forum messages are sent
The only solution i've found so far is to delete the moodle/mod/hotpot directory. HotPot modules are no more accessible/usable, but my cron can work.
I really hope to find a better solution.
Another information : on my instances, both legacy logs and normal log are activated (but i doubt it changes anything).
I think it's related to an incomplet query when updating...
What can i do?