It should be available in following days in iOs Market and Windows Stores
- New languages added: Bulgarian, Turkish and Chinese traditional
- Notifications: Forum notifications are more concise and include a link to open the discussion directly in the app.
- Grades: New "Show grades" button in the participants profile page to view that participant's grades (if you are allowed)
- General design: New main menu and back icons, courses menu section improved design.
- Forum design and usability: Discussions are now opened in a new page displaying all the posts expanded. Forum notifications open the discussion inside the app. Pressing the user name opens the user information page.
- Grades design and usability: Added missing icons, fixed background colours.
- Recent messages list design
- A course with empty folders displays errors
- The Mobile notifications server is smarter when using the smallmessage part of the notification
- A notification when no site is active will display a warning
- Users without permissions to view grades can't access the grades option
- Refresh button updates the current_site cache correctly
- Message sending blocks popups properly
- Labels doesn't display text properly filtered (TeX support missing)
- Donate to Moodle and help it grow! https://moodle.org/donations
- New twitter account for news and announcements: https://twitter.com/moodlemobileapp