Bit of an odd one!
I'm getting the old 'Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Trying to reference an unknown block region side-pre' error when attempting to look at the single view grading report... but only for a couple of my courses; not all of them.
Using: Moodle 8.0, Essential 184.108.40.206. I'm going to try upgrading to Moodle 8.1 in case it helps, in the short term.
The full debug error log is:
Error code: codingerror
- line 895 of /lib/blocklib.php: coding_exception thrown
- line 995 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->check_region_is_known()
- line 1008 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->ensure_instances_exist()
- line 297 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->ensure_content_created()
- line 1046 of /theme/essential/renderers/core_renderer.php: call to block_manager->get_content_for_region()
- line 1028 of /theme/essential/renderers/core_renderer.php: call to theme_essential_core_renderer->essential_blocks_for_region()
- line 56 of /theme/essential/layout/report.php: call to theme_essential_core_renderer->essential_blocks()
- line 915 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to include()
- line 845 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->render_page_layout()
- line 861 of /grade/lib.php: call to core_renderer->header()
- line 120 of /grade/report/singleview/index.php: call to print_grade_page_head()