Hello dear Moodlers,
We upgraded from 2.4.5 to 2.6.5, everything went fine apart from a notification we're getting for 2 blocks, one of which is the autoattend block:
The block autoattend does not define the standard capability block/autoattend:myaddinstance
- line 617 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to debugging()
- line 590 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_base->has_add_block_capability()
- line 236 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_base->user_can_addto()
- line 1930 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->get_addable_blocks()
- line 1047 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_add_block_ui()
- line 353 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->ensure_content_created()
- line 10 of /theme/ravensbourne/layout/general.php: call to block_manager->region_has_content()
- line 870 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to include()
- line 800 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->render_page_layout()
- line 153 of /my/index.php: call to core_renderer->header()
Can someone advice on how to resolve this?
Thanks so much.