Moodle Locking Downstream Adapt Components

Moodle Locking Downstream Adapt Components

by steve keplinger -
Number of replies: 0

Hi Moodle Forum,

Wonder if anyone might be able to help with getting adapt to work better in Moodle?  I am able to get the first part of the first unit complete, but cant get the second unit done.  

I have tried two separate SCORM activities within the same course and have a SCORM object with multiple SCOs defined in the manifest?

When I do two separate SCORM activities (Unit1 and Unit2), the programme reaches the components level of the Adapt script it refuses to load, just hangs, 'loading....'

And when I have a SCORM object with multiple SCOs defined in the manifest, when it gets to the components level of the Adapt script, it loads but does not show any text, just a white screen.  I can highlight the page, giving me a blue highlight except where the script is meant to be?  

In both formates the first Adapt Script (Unit 1, Section 1.1) loads and functions fine.  It makes me wonder if there is a key that must be used to unlock downstream components of the Moodle script, a kind of; 'You can't have your desert till you eat your peas':- Finish Unit 1 before going on to Unit 2?  Even though I think I have eaten all of my peas -  the Unit 1, Section 1.1 top bar is fully coloured in...

If you have any insights, please let me know.

Stephen

Average of ratings: -