Any suggestions for a new way to do presentation?
I've got a bunch of presentations coming up over the next year. I'd like to improve my level of presentation visual. Most sessions are a bit non linear, and I cannot predict an order. I'm not sure if I'll go A-B-C-D-E or A-C-D-E . . etc. where A,B,C etc are small numbers of slides/activities.
- I can of course use PowerPoint with links. Tiny little menu page etc etc.
- I've had a look at Sliderocket.
- Prezi doesn't really do this.
- I looked at a few others (Slidedog for instance)
- I may just do this in a word processor and save as a linked PDF.
- I bought the premium Evernote for the presentation mode, but it is unusable.
I am constrained to PC platform.