login error

login error

by Céline Laguerre -
Number of replies: 9

Ihave activated mobil on the administration, and just download the official moodle application from play store.

I put my website url ( elearn.univ-pau.fr), my login and password but cant login.

Error message : 

"not connecting: Check that the URL has been entered correctly and that your site uses Moodle 2.4 or later"

Could you tell me how to solve this ??

Regard

Céline

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Céline Laguerre

Re: login error

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hello,

you should contact your system administrator to verify that Mobile services are enabled in your site

Regards, Juan

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Céline Laguerre -

hello Juan,

Thanks for replying. 

I am the administrator andMobile services are yet enabled.

Something else i could do to solve this ?

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

if it's possible, can you send me via private message a test user account in your site?

Cheers, Juan

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Céline Laguerre -

Hi Juan, 

it's done smile

by Juan Leyva -

Hello,

I've successfully connected to your site (using both ios and Android), maybe you are trying to connect using an internal LAN or something like that? Have you tried to login using your 3G/4G connection instead wifi?

Cheers, Juan

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Céline Laguerre -

Hi Juan,

I have disable wifi connection, enable 4G connection, but still have the same message : 

"this user name was not found in database"

I am connecting with LDAP logins could it be a problem ?

by Juan Leyva -

Hi,

but this message is different than the first one you reported:

not connecting: Check that the URL has been entered correctly and that your site uses Moodle 2.4 or later

Have you tried with my test user account?

Are you using LDAP SSO or just LDAP?

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Céline Laguerre -

With your login and mine, i come back to the first error  message.

But the protocole has change i was in https and now http.

I'm using CAS sso.