Page not Available / Connection Reset

Page not Available / Connection Reset

by Todd Lantz -
Number of replies: 2

Hello All,

I am having a strange issue, that just started a day ago. We are running Moodle 2.7 with over 1400 courses. Everything has been running great all year, until yesterday. There are two courses that when you try to access gives you a Page Not Available or Connection Reset error (depending on browser). The Strange part is if I navigate to the settings page, assignments page, or even a module inside these courses I can get access, but I can't get to the main course page. I have made a backup and restore it to a different server and still get the same issue. Has anyone had this happen to them?

Thanks for all and any help!!

Todd

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Todd Lantz

Re: Page not Available / Connection Reset

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
I would check to see if there are maybe some labels in there that have some code in them that is corrupting the page.
In reply to Emma Richardson

Re: Page not Available / Connection Reset

by Todd Lantz -

Thanks for the reply Emma, I actually figured out the issue. It ended up being an issue with the RSS_Client block it was pointing to a parentcontextid that didn't exist. I had to remove these instances and now everything is working fine.

Todd