Could we have a "Moodle in Chinese" discussion forum course ?

Could we have a "Moodle in Chinese" discussion forum course ?

by Wen-Chu Kuo -
Number of replies: 4
Hi Helen Could we have a Chinese language Community Discussion (in other languages) forum on https://moodle.org/course/ ? I will be the course facilitator. Open Source and Educational Technology Conference (http://oset.mcu.edu.tw/) was held over five years at Ming Chuan University. In the future, we may have MoodleMoot in Taiwan for Asia-Pacific region.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Wen-Chu Kuo

Re: Could we have a "Moodle in Chinese" discussion forum course ?

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello and thanks for offering to facilitate a Moodle in Chinese community here on moodle.org. There was a Chinese community area in the past, however it was closed last year as there were no longer any active participants. I will contact the previous Chinese community facilitator and ask whether the area should be reopened; otherwise a new area can be set up. I will be in touch with you soon. smile

In reply to Helen Foster

Re: "Moodle in Chinese" area reopened

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

As recommended by Dongsheng, our Chinese community area facilitator previously, I have reopened the original course: - 简体中文 Moodle. Thanks again to Wen-Chu and Dongsheng for agreeing to facilitate discussions in Chinese.

In reply to Wen-Chu Kuo

回复: Could we have a "Moodle in Chinese" discussion forum course ?

by Hongliang Ma -

Hi, all

Inspired by the MOOC " Teaching with Moodle: An introduction", we developed a Chinese version online course for our the pre-serivce teachers (undergraduates and postgraduates). This Chinese online course had been open for a year, and now changed into private for some research reason, and will keep open to the public later on.  

Here is the course.

We also made many translations of Moodle Docs on our site.  Here is the link.