It should be available in following days in iOs Market and Windows Stores
- Support for Moodle 2.8
- Messages and notifications are separated in two different views
- HTML and Page resources are displayed using a viewer inside the app.
- If the user presses a phone notification, the app is opened displaying the complete notification
- Notification title is displayed in Android notifications bar
- Category and manual items are now displayed in the grades option
- Participants list is now paginated
- Downloaded files are opened automatically
- Downloaded files are named exactly as Moodle had them with UTF-8, white spaces etc.
- Keyboard is automatically displayed when a text field gains focus
- Interval time now decreases if a hook has a interval time lower than the defined in the app
- DirectorySize function now copes with empty subdirectories
Donate to Moodle and help it grow! https://moodle.org/donations