Cohort setup

Cohort setup

by mohamed hammam -
Number of replies: 8

Hi

we are in process to using moodle in k-12 , we have 12 stages each stage like grade10 has several class

Grade 10 class A, Class B,... each class has its own students kindly advice me how we can do the following:

1- create Cohort for each class with its own Students

2- how i can access as teacher the gradebook for each cohort separately

3- how i can print Grade book for each cohort

thanks for your support

In reply to mohamed hammam

Re: Cohort setup

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello there. You might find it useful first to read the documentation on Cohorts and also perhaps Groups 

In reply to Mary Cooch

by mohamed hammam -

Thanks Mary for your replay actually i read it and know how to setup cohort but no inofrmation about how to access grade book for each cohort , hope u can help me , thanks

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I would sugges you add the cohorts to groups in each course and then filter the course gradebook by group.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by mohamed hammam -

let me try it and back to you with the result , one final question how i can access specific group from gardebook

by Mary Cooch -

See Grades FAQ : How do I get groups to show up in the grader report?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by mohamed hammam -

Dear Mary  Done really appreciate your support . may i can ask you more help please

1- how i can get and print gradebook for specified student to all his registered courses 

2- i need the same for point 1 but for specified period i.e grade book for specified student for jan and another grade book for feb ,...

really it will solve big problem for me

thanks for your continuous support