Few questions about unenrollment vs suspending from the course

Few questions about unenrollment vs suspending from the course

by Zoran Jančić -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

In Site administration ► Plugins ► Enrolments ► Manual enrolments, there si option "Enrolment expiration action". One of the options is "Disable Course Enrollment". What this option actually does? Is it the same as suspending the user from the course so he/she can't access the course any more but his grades are still visible in the gradebook?

Enrolment expiration period can also be set in CSV file for enrollment through importing users form a CSV file. Will above mentioned enrolment expiration action be aplied on users enroled using CSV import method as well? I guess this is also considered as manual enrolment.

If we set up the Moodle admin settings in a way that the system sends enrolment expiration notice to students few days before expiration, will this message be sent to users enroled using csv import method as well?

And one final question and that's it from me, I promisse smile
Can gradebook reports be exported to Excel or CSV and sent to the teacher's or admin's email address just before enrolment expiration? It would be interesting if this export would be in single Excel/CSV file and contain all users in that will be unenrolled on that day. I Know I can do the grades export manualy but I Wonder if this can be automated.

Average of ratings: -