An assignment that is relevant only for teachers

Re: תשובה ל: Re: An assignment that is relevant only for teachers

by dawn alderson -
Number of replies: 2
thank you for responding to me Mary.

Okaaaaaaaaaay..........I have not been clear, my failing.

How about we go back a step or two.

re:   Iris stated: is it possible to add an assignment that is relevant only for teacher?

In my example I avoided the word student.  We know about the student interface as you have outlined Mary...but addendum while Iris does mention student....we don't actually know which age group Iris is working with? if student (FE/HE then Mary-I agree with you about the options you have outlined).

Thus, outside the student seeing feedback/being involved in the process, when midwives, for example and early years teachers collate data about obs they share it in a record book face-to-face with the carer.....the baby/young child doesn't need to log in!  And if say a midwife has 50 babies to monitor.....and record accurate obs during their training course that involves their teacher using moodle with them ...then I hope my post makes sense now. 

Thus, when Iris says only teacher view (my emphasis: practitioner view).....then that is the need.

Does this marry up with assignment? suppose so...in some sort of ,arguably, convoluted way outside student mode-perhaps
Does this need marry up better with gradebook? =possibly    
Does this need marry up much better with import outcomes ......what do you think Mary?

D

In reply to dawn alderson

תשובה ל: Re: תשובה ל: Re: An assignment that is relevant only for teachers

by Iris Paniry -

Thank you both Mary and Dawn

the assignment is something that the student is not supposed to see ever.

I set it as an hidden assignment

is it a good idea?

it is an opinion and not supposed to be part of the average of the course

thanks again
In reply to Iris Paniry

Re: תשובה ל: Re: תשובה ל: Re: An assignment that is relevant only for teachers

by dawn alderson -

I honestly think Mary is the best person to answer this question......I am not sure.  I need to think a bit more about it smile

Cheers,

Dawn