After Quiz, can student go back to course page?

After Quiz, can student go back to course page?

by Mike Bruns -
Number of replies: 5

If a student takes a quiz (See Quiz_Doc2.png below)  They go to the quiz summary page.  However, the only button at the bottom is to retake the quiz.

The student then needs to use the breadcrumbs to get back to the course page.  It can be non-intuitive for a new student.

Can the option to "Retake the quiz" be changed to go back to the main course screen, especially if the student has passed the course?

Attachment Quic_Doc1.png
Attachment Quiz_Doc2.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mike Bruns

Re: After Quiz, can student go back to course page?

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

This is planned, but not done yet. MDL-46095

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Andrew Barrett -

Yes!!! When I work out how to vote on the tracker, I'll add my support to this. 

In our particular case, it would be particularly useful if there was button pointing "Back to Section". Please consider this too and whether it would be useful for others.

Thanks

Andrew

In reply to Mike Bruns

by Abdelghani Azzi -
Yes, that would be an excellent thing to do.
Or may be Add a "Landing page" property to quizzes settings, with a button at the end of the quiz.
We'd have the choice to decide where to go after that : Course page, next topic, next quiz... etcetera.
The sky is blue!
In reply to Abdelghani Azzi

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

There is already a setting like that. You can use the Overall feedback. Normally this is used to give a different overall comment to students depending on their grade. However, that comment can be the same for everyone, and can contains links to what you want them to do next.

Average of ratings: Useful (3)