The form of user's registration on the site is absent

The form of user's registration on the site is absent

Michael Strelkov -
Кількість відповідей: 2

Hello! 

Now I'm creating my own website based on Moodle. And I want to allow users to registrate yourself. But the form, for online user registration is absent, and I can't  customize it. I couldn't have found this option in the Site Administration Panel. How can I do this?  

I'm using Moodle version 2.6.5+ (because MySQL version, which has installed on my hosting don't  allow me to use latest version of Moodle). 

У відповідь на Michael Strelkov

НА: The form of user's registration on the site is absent

Александр Анисимов -
Фото Перекладачі

Home ► Site administration ► Plugins ► Authentication  ►  Email-based self-registration - Enable

Email-based self-registration enables a user to create their own account via a 'Create new account' button on the login page. The user then receives an email containing a secure link to a page where they can confirm their account. Future logins just check the username and password against the stored values in the Moodle database.

Note: In addition to enabling the plugin, email-based self-registration must also be selected from the self registration drop-down menu on the 'Manage authentication' page.

Common settings:
Self registration - Email-based self-registration   (Default: Disable)

If an authentication plugin, such as email-based self-registration, is selected, then it enables potential users to register themselves and create accounts. This results in the possibility of spammers creating accounts in order to use forum posts, blog entries etc. for spam. To avoid this risk, self-registration should be disabled or limited by Allowed email domains setting.