Placement of Lesson Navigation Buttons

Placement of Lesson Navigation Buttons

door Ron Raney -
Aantal antwoorden: 1

Hello I am using Moodle 2.6.2+ currently.

I would like to change the placement of where the "branch buttons" or page navigation buttons are located in the Lesson view. For each page in the lesson, I have navigation set up for "Back to beginning", "Previous Page", and "Next Page". By default, they are located at the bottom of the content. I have found that some students are having a hard time finding these because of the way we have things set up in our lessons. I would not only like to be able to move them (possibly by editing Lesson/view.php ?), but I would like to have them at both the top and bottom of the page so there is no confusion. 

I have found nothing in the Moodle forums or on Google. Perhaps I am doing the wrong queries. Regardless, I appreciate any help you may have to offer. I'm sure I could figure out placement of the "branchbuttoncontainer" class but I'd really like to change how the html element itself is rendered with php. I would like to duplicate it at the top of the page.

Hope that is a reasonable question and thanks.

Gemiddelde van de beoordelingen:  -
Als antwoord op Ron Raney

Re: Placement of Lesson Navigation Buttons

door Ron Raney -

Am I allowed to try posting this in another forum - to see if I have more luck there?

Gemiddelde van de beoordelingen:  -