Help Needed: Site Pages no Longer Visible

Help Needed: Site Pages no Longer Visible

by Kirsten S. -
Number of replies: 0

Hello,

I recently attempted to block guests from viewing user profiles from my site. In the process, I somehow managed to limit all access to the general website pages that used to be visible. Guests used to be able to view and click on pages linked to a main menu block that used to be visible. Now guests to the site only have access to the center panel of the homepage. I need them to have access to all of the side blocks and the pages attached. Users that log in are able to see and use those sections.

• I am working in Moodle 2.3.1
  • Forcelogin is set to "no" under Administration: Security: Site policies
  • Open to Google is set to "no" under Administration: Security: Site policies
  • Guest Access is open eye via Administration: Plugins: Enrolments: Manage enrol plugins 
  • Guest Access via Administration: Plugins: Enrolments: Guest access are all set to default
  • Front page role is set to Default: Authenticated user on frontpage (frontpage)
  • Guest roles have been "not set" via Administration: Users: Permissions: Define roles
  • Administration: Plugins: Authentication: Manage authentication are all set to default

I am at a loss on what to do to fix this problem. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Kirsten

Average of ratings: -