logo Position

logo Position

by salma daoud -
Number of replies: 4

Hi,

I am using Moodle 2.7 and EvolveD theme. I want to put the  logo on the custom Menu  (replace the company short name).  I can't figure it out. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to salma daoud

Re: logo Position

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Please see the evolve-D theme page at the Plugins directory: https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=theme_evolved. It may be better to use comments or the discussion referred in Useful links there to ask the maintainer of the theme directly.
In reply to David Mudrák

by salma daoud -

Please , Can you help me to do it directly from the code  regardless the theme thoughtful

In reply to salma daoud

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

No, we can't tell you what to do 'regardless of the theme' because different themes may have slightly different code depending on how they apply custommenus or other features into the top menu bar already, whether they are bootstrap based themes or older standard themes, whether they are custom, community submitted, heavily customised, or even how the theme creator has organised their layout files (direct into one or two layout files, or using an 'includes' or similar folder to organise layouts into re-usable chunks).

There are so many differences that 'regardless of the theme' is not possible - what we can do (but I would suggest you repost on the themes forum - or for the forum moderator to move this there) is tell you how to do it on Clean/More, the core themes included with Moodle, or a specific theme and then you can apply and adapt that to other similar themes, but we would not be able to guarantee that one given set of code instruction would work in all themes without adaptation.

In Clean it would probably be something like adding your logo image to your pix folder and then applying that as a background image to the a.brand selector.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)