Blind Review in Workshop

Blind Review in Workshop

by Friedrich Platz -
Number of replies: 4

Good afternoon!

I would like to set up an anonymous, blind review within the workshop activity. Although reading an old setup guide (https://docs.moodle.org/23/en/Workshop_FAQ), I was not able to set up student's review to be anonymous. Currently, our server is running with a fresh and up-to-date installation. Could anyone help me solving this problem? Thanks a lot!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Friedrich Platz

Re: Blind Review in Workshop

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I was not able to set up student's review to be anonymous

What particular troubles did you have? Nothing has changed in this area since ages, the anonymity is still controlled by these two capabilities.

In reply to David Mudrák

by Friedrich Platz -

My problem is, that I do not see the two options in my administartion settings for workshop-activity configuration. Any ideas are welcomed! Thanks a lot for your support!

All the best,

Friedrich

In reply to Friedrich Platz

by Hartmut Scherer -

Hi Friedrich,

Here is a screenshot. You have to open "Permissions" within the Workshop administration and change the settings according to the Moodle documentation that you already found.

Workshop - change permissions

With kind regards,

Hartmut

Average of ratings: Useful (1)