Long Course Completion Report is shown partially

Long Course Completion Report is shown partially

by Riady Santoso -
Number of replies: 3

Hi Moodlers,

There is a need in our E-learning platform to use course completion to understand the progress of the students. As we set the course with many activities, when we use the course completion report, the right part of the report is partially covered as shown on the screen shot below

course completion report

I'm not 100% sure whether this is the bootstrap problem or certain theme problem (I'm using Essential theme) for this particular course. 

I would really appreciate if there is any solution or if the answer has been provided, I would be happy if I can be redirected to the solution.

thanks you and regards,

Riady Santoso

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Riady Santoso

Re: Long Course Completion Report is shown partially

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

What does it look like in other themes?  What version of Essential are you using? What browser are you using? Does it look different in other browsers?  Have you tried using browser development tools to find out what the problem is?

The snag is for developers like myself, probably solving it is easy but getting to a stage to replicate with all that data is difficult and time consuming.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Riady Santoso -

Hi Gareth,

thanks for the prompt reply. The course completion looks the same with the other theme (In this case, Archaius). I'm currently using Essential 2.7.3 (Build: 20140717). It looks the same on Chrome & Firefox. I didn't use the browser development tools but I will. 

Thanks kindly and regards,

RIady Santoso

In reply to Riady Santoso

by Daniel Munera -

Hi Riady,

I am not sure if you solved the problem, I tested and you are right, At least in Archaius that is a problem with the layout, It happens because the CSS of the container of that element doesn't allow to scroll over that table. If you add this small piace of CSS of your custom CSS it will works. Here is a short video of it working: http://quick.as/omj0f2zv

.pagelayout-report .no-overflow { overflow-x: scroll; }

Let me know if it works for you or you have a better solution.

Regards,

Daniel.