when I launch Mobile Moodle on my Android or iPad tablet and add site (skupnost.sio.si) I get popup with "you need to log ..." then the browser is opened and I get message "Automatically token generation is not available to site administrators"
So far I've:
- installed local plugin from https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=local_mobile on our Moodle 2.7.1
- defined type of login (via browser as we use shibboleth)
- enabled web service for mobile devices (Plugins->WebServices->Mobile)
- enabled external web service Moodle Mobile additional features (Plugins->WebServices->External Services)
- added capability createtoken to autenticated users (Users->Permissions->Define Roles)
I still get the message "Authomatically token ..." befor even entering username in browser. Have I missed anything? I can create a test user if required.
Thank you for help