In reply to mohammad ibrahim

Re: moodle session problem

by mohammad ibrahim -
is there any solutions please ??

by Russell Smith -

Hi,

Providing actual full error messages and the numbers of users and pages views in a 5 minute period will help to provide further information.

The basic guess is that you have a page that is loading, and another page is waiting for that session lock to be released before it can load the second page or ajax request.  If that waits too long, then you will recieve those messages in the log.  Have you considered using a different session solution, or upgrading to 2.7 which include new session management code?

Regards

Russell

In reply to Russell Smith

by mohammad ibrahim -
thanks for replying ,,

I have web service for user registration ,create course and enrol user in course .
 im using database session and i have around 11,000 user and it will be 60,000 user (my moodle is integrated with another portal ) , this is  error message that i got in my error log.

Best Regards
Attachment error.png

by Russell Smith -

I would not recommend db sessions for a large site, you should investigate file sessions for single server installs or memcache if you are running a cluster.

I still think it's something having to wait due to a slow load time. Does your webserver report how long requests are taking and are there any groups approaching 2 minutes?

Debugging this kind of issue will require a lot of data collection and analysis.  I will only be able to guess the root cause without a lot of corelated data.  I suggest moving session stores and then seeing if there is still an issue.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)