Norwegian

Norwegian

by Martin Dougiamas -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
For discussing the Norwegian translation.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

Re: Norwegian

by Stein Brekke -

Even though it is great to be able to start using software like Moodle in one's own language, and also appreciating the great effort that have gone into the translation into norwegian, I realise that the current norwegian translation is full of misspellings and errors. Because of this I will start either correcting the existing version or translating from english over again, trying to finish by the end of march 2003. If there are others interested in this subject I would like to be contacted on stein.brekke@idunsvei7.no for collaberation and other input.

Cheers Stein

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Ronny Hofsoy -
Hi there.

I would love to give an helping hand translating moodle into Norwegian, as started to do this some months ago, but I would love to share it to...

Should I mail translations to you, or is it best to use CVS, in that case my newly added profile with SF is username: ronhof.

Best ron
In reply to Ronny Hofsoy

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Thanks!

Mail me a .zip file of your moodle/lang/no folder (to martin@moodle.com) once you have a workable translation and I'll set up CVS for you then to maintain it further.

Cheers!
Martin